Winegard SK2SHAW TRAV'LER PRO Stationary RV System for Shaw Direct - Mount OnlyRVWI7003P
Winegard SK2SHAW TRAV'LER PRO Stationary RV System for Shaw Direct - Mount Only. It requires SKA733 .74CM Reflector/Dish.
Features and Benefits
● Designed with multiple LNBs, the Trav’ler system can view multiple satellites just like a home dish—watch any channel on any TV at the same time.
● Compatible with the latest receiver technology ensuring a better picture, easier installation, and a more user-friendly experience.
● Transitioning between providers is more streamlined.
● The system includes best-in-class gain (reception) and enhanced system monitoring
● The modular design is easy to service. Three removable covers allow access to the main ODU electronics assembly, gearbox, and elevation/azimuth/skew motors.
● The redesigned IDU controller is sleek and minimalist.
● Capacitive touch buttons allow for instant response.
● The OLED screen offers more information with better resolution and visual clarity.
● The WiFi-enabled IDU makes over-the-air software updates easy. No need for a flash drive, laptop, or other device.
● The Trav’lerPro’s modular system is easy to service. Access motors, boards, and cabling via three removable covers.
● The Trav’lerPro includes the same transition plate and communication cable as previous Trav’ler systems. Customers can upgrade without breaking any seals or running a new data cable.
● A die cast antenna bracket replaces stamped sheet metal. This gives the feed arm addedstrength and durability.
Providers, Receivers & Usage
- Compatible Satellite Providers: Shaw Direct SD & HD
- Satellites Acquired: 107°, 111°
- Views 2 satellites simultaneously
- Maximum Receiver Capability: 4+
- Stationary Use Only
- Roof Mount
- Intended for RV or Camper Trailer use only
In The Box
- TRAV’LER SK-7003 Satellite Antenna Mount
- Reflector, LNBF, Feed Arm (Packaged Separately as SKA-733)
- Printed Documentation
Warranty & Support
- 2 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor Warranty
- Complimentary Telephone and Email Support
- Online Technical Manuals and Instructions
Size & Weight
- Weight: 54 lbs
- Dimensions: 9.75″h x 48″l x 38″w