RIDGELOC® SERIES 11 COMPRESSION CONNECTOR
- Designed for DBS and broadband installations. Compatible with all application frequencies.
- Optimized compression closure marking to visibly confirm complete connector compression.
- Standard 7/16 hex nut for use with torque wrenches.
- Contoured body allows easy access to connector nut when hand tightening.
- Engineered from precision machined copper alloy, UV protected POM, and rubber (“O” ring).
- The ANYTOOL® design works with standard Series 11 compression tool.
- Center conductor trim gauge for visible confirmation of correct center conductor length.
- Compression sleeve cannot back up. Locks coax cable securely and positively in place.
This universal connector fits any standard quad shield, tri-shield or dual shield 75 Ohm Series 11 coax cable.
The coax should have a 1/4” (6.35 mm) exposed braid and 1/4” (6.35 mm) exposed center conductor.
COMPRESSION TOOL SPECIFICATIONS
Any compression tool with a “closed” gap close to 36mm will work. This includes all full capture dies as well as open top designs. Tool wear is not a factor as long as the closed gap approaches 36 mm
Bandwidth: 2 MHz to 3 GHz
Impedance: 75 Ohms nominal
Shielding Effectiveness: Better than -80 dB
Return Loss: ≥30db 5 GHz - 1 GHz
≥20db 1 GHz - 2 GHz
≥15db 2 GHz - 3 GHz
This is our universal fit RidgeLoc®. Like all previous models it’s compression sleeve capture rings prevent backing up regardless of where the compression sleeve is located on the body after compression. The coax is POSITIVELY captured by the compression sleeve every time. Use ANY standard compression tool with a compression length approximately 36mm and the RidgeLoc always installs correctly for maximum quality and performance. The RidgeLoc is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications and is tested to SCTE standards and weatherproof for hostile outdoor environments.