Bell ExpressVU DishPro Pro Plus DPP Twin LNB SatelliteLKEC0222
We currently have 4 in stock.
- DISH Pro Plus Twin allows you to pick up to 2 satellite locations and distribute them to up to 2 Receivers, either single Tuner or Dual Tuner, Legacy or DishPro. The Built in Dish Pro Adapter allows this switch to be used with older Dish Network receivers including legacy equipment.
Features and Specifications:
- Designed to be used with the DISH 500® Antenna. Use to capture signals from both Dish Network satellites (119º and 110º).
- The third port is used to collect and combine signals from a separate satellite dish antenna aimed at either the 61.5º OR 148º satellite
- Supports connection of up to two satellite receivers in any combination:
- Single-cable connection to DISH Pro Plus (dual-tuner) receivers, when each is used with a DP Plus Separator. DP Plus Separators are sold separately.
- Single-cable connection to two single-tuner DISH Pro receivers.
- Single-cable connection to Legacy receivers, without a DISH Pro Adapter.
- Includes an LNBF input port for reception from a third orbital location.
- Allows connected receiver(s) to receive signal from three orbital locations
- Eliminates need for an additional switch for this three orbital location installation.
- All necessary switches are built-in and weather-proof.
- DISH Pro Plus (dual-tuner) receivers supported include these models: 322, 522, 625, 721, 921, 942 and equivalent JVC and RCA models.
- Legacy receivers supported include these models: 2700, 2800, 3700, 3900, 4700, 4900 and 6000