CDD Nylon Cable Tie 10", 100 PackCTCD9800BK
This 10” nylon tie has an angled tail providing quicker insertion alignment and a tail finger grip allows easier handling and tightening. They are the best cable ties we have to offer! The solid latch-pawls don’t break or let go under pressure and they are resistant to cold-temperature fracturing.
- 100 cable ties per bag
- UV rated-black
- 10” black/white ties
- Low insertion & pull-through force
- High tensile strength is achieved from one piece, advanced pawl and teeth design
- Manufactured from filtered nylon reducing particle contamination
- Angled tail provides quicker initial insertion alignment & tail finger grips allow easier handling & tightening
- Rounded edges provide added safety and eliminates insulation damage
- They also have a formulated molding process for consistency
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Natural Polyamide: 6.6 natural
- UV Black: Polyamide 6.6 + carbon black
- Working Operation Temperature: -40C - +110C (230F)
- Good resistance to bases, oils, greases, oil derivates, chloride solvents. Limites resistance to acids, Not resistant to phenols.
- CSA, CUL, RoHs, PAHs, Reach Approvals.
- UL Type: 21 Series: S
- Size: 4.8 x 254 mm
- Tensile Strength: 230N (50 Lb)
- Min. Bundle Diameter: 3.50 mm
- Max. Bundle Diamater: 65 mm