Cable Concepts Cat5E Shielded/Outdoor, 350Mhz, 4Pr, 24AWG, CSA/FT4, -40 - +70 Degrees, 1000 Ft, BlackWICH2205BK
We currently have 67 in stock.
- Our Cat5e Solid Bare Copper 24AWG bulk cable is here for your custom installation.
- More flexible than regular solid cabling this Solid Bare Copper cable can be used in the creation of patch cables for shorter runs.
- Solid Bare Copper cable by design is built for flexible installations in behind racks, computers, servers and routers and much more!
- Cat5e 24AWG Solid Bare Copper cable is rated for 350MHz and can achieve 1Gb up to 328 Feet (100m) in length.
- This Cat5e 24AWG Solid Bare Copper cable is shielded giving you extra protection from EMI and outside signal interference.
- This cables structure is F/UTP which has a shielding wrapped around all 4 twisted pairs.
- Our Cat5e Solid Bare Copper cable is CUL Listed and pure copper for optimal safety and performance.
- Keep track of how much cable you have left with our footage marked on the cable jacket.
|24 AWG solid bare copper conductors, overall aluminum foil shield, Polyolefin insulation, twisted pairs, ripcord, drain wire, PVC jacket (red, orange, yellow, green, white, blue or gray) Suitable Applications: Premise Horizontal Cable, Gigabit Ethernet, 100BaseTX, 100BaseVG ANYLAN, 155ATM, 622ATM, NTSC/PAL Component or Composite Video, AES/EBU, Digital Video, RS-422|
|2) Physical Dimensions|
|Center Conductor:||0.50+0.01mm BC|
|Drain Wire:||0.50+0.01mm BC|
|3) Mechanical Characteristics|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-40 to +75|
|Installation Temperature Range:||0 to +60|
|Max. Recommended Pulling Tension:||25 lbs|
|Min. Bend Radius (Install):||1 in.|
|4) UTP CAT 5E Pair Identification:|
|Pair 1 Blue/White w/Co-Extruded Blue Stripe on White Single|
|Pair 2 Orange/White w/Co-Extruded Orange Stripe on White Single|
|Pair 3 Green/White w/Co-Extruded Green Stripe on White Single|
|Pair 4 Brown/White w/Co-Extruded Brown Stripe on White Single|
|5) Electrical Characteristics|
|Velocity of Propagation:||70%|
|Impedance:||1.0 100Mhz /100 + 15%|