Holland Electronics HPM55 Fixed Channel Modulator, Ch 2 - Ch 30CMHO55XX-1
Please specify the channels that you need for your head end system.
Please call for current pricing on Ch 30 and Up.
Adjacent channel audio/video modulator specifically designed for head-ends requiring proven performance. The HPM55s internal filters provide sharp VSB reduction for adjacent channel operation while maintaining similar C/N and video response found in more expensive SAW modulators.
- Frequency Range: 54 - 300 MHz
- Output Level: 55 dBmV min., adjustable from front panel
- Output Impedance: 75 ohm
- Output Return Loss: 15 dB
- Audio/Video Ratio: Adjustable -10 to -24 dB below video carrier
- Frequency Stability: ±5 kHz in aeronautical band. Conforms to FCC Docket 21006
- Spurious Output: -60 dB below video carrier with A/V ratio @ -15 dB
- Visual C/N: >60 dB @ 4 MHz BW
- Input Type: clamped video negative sync
- Frequency Response: ±1.5 dB (30 Hz to 4.2 MHz)
- Hum and Noise: -60 dB @87.5% modulation
- Baseband Input Impedance: 600 ohms unbalanced
- Baseband Input Level: 0.5V p-p for 25 KHz deviation
- Pre-Emphasis: 75 microsecond
- Flatness: 1.5 dB (50 Hz to 15 KHz)
- Power Input: 110 VAC, 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Dimensions: 19"L x 3"D x 1.75"H
- Weight: 3.75 pounds
- Connectors: "F" Type