Saga SAG4700U Sliding Impedance Matching Volume Control 100W, WhiteSPSW6022
We currently have 2 in stock.
Model SAG4700U Impedance Matching Stereo Sliding Volume Control is a full-range volume control that can be adjusted to meet the requirements of the installation. With a simple change to the impedance matching switch, you can safely connect multiple pairs of speakers to a single amplifier or receiver. Can be used with any combination of 4 ohm, 8 ohm, or 16 ohm speakers. (All Saga speakers are 8 ohm.) Impedance is adjusted with a single switch mounted just behind the Decora-style frame. Unlike most models, you don't have to remove the entire control to adjust impedance.
It is recommended that this volume control be mounted in a "backless" junction box. If an enclosed box is to be used, we recommend a deep box (3.5 inches in depth).
- Power handling: 100 watts per channel
- Selectable impedance matching(1X, 2X, 4X, and 8X)
- High quality stereo autoformer
- 12 steps of attenuation: all the way counter-clockwise is completely off / all the way clockwise is completely open
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+0/-2dB) at rated power
- Removable green connecting strips accept up to 14 gauge wire
- Independent grounds for use with any amplifier
- Includes: Matching slider, Decora-style insert, Cover plate and Screws
- Color: white
- Fits most plastic electrical junction boxes with a minimum depth of 3.25in